Skip to main content

Healing with Tea Concoctions


 I've been able to heal a lot with tea. When I was fighting chronic pain, I was drinking tea concoctions 3+ times a day. Naturally. My body just liked them. I would make a big batch the night before and just drink it as my day went on. They helped to relieve my vaginal burning, UTIs, yeast infections, vaginal rawness, chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, acne and eczema, fertility and random brain shocks to the head. Yeah. So much. 

Example: I knew I was fighting shingles, vaginally and in my head. Throughout my life I would get seizure type shocks through my head, probably once every few months. My entire life. They were frightening. I would be immobile for a few seconds. Yeah. Then for some time I started to get them every hour. I figured out that if I drank licorice root every two hours, they stopped. Licorice is great for shingles, this is a symptom of shingles in your head. So I drank licorice root for 2-3 weeks every few hours and I don't get them anymore now. This stuff is powerful y'all!

You'll only be drinking these concoctions for ONLY how long your body needs them. I don't drink them anymore. My body doesn't crave them like it used to. I'm also currently pregnant and you can't do most herbs when you're pregnant. If you're pregnant and reading this and need help, just email me.

Note: If you are new to this process start with tinctures. They are the easiest and strongest way to go. (https://www.medicalmedium.com/preferred/supplements) But after awhile they get to be expensive. I prefer to work with loose tea. So if you've already tackled the green juices and food options then you're ready to graduate to loose tea. We also found the tea bags were just not strong enough to notice a difference.

Directions for loose tea
  • I liked to make a batch of tea at night, for the following day so it could sit and get stronger overnight. 
  • Add 8 cups of filtered water to your cauldron... hehe ;) 
  • All roots (like licorice root) should boil for 15-20 minutes. For example, add 2T of licorice root and let boil. 
  • Turn off the oven then add the other herbs and let them sit in the water for at least 15 minutes. 
  • I like to let the water sit for an hour then put the whole thing in the fridge overnight. It makes the tea super strong.
  • 2T of herbs per 2 cups of water. So for 8 cups of water you should be adding a mixture of 6-8T of herbs.

Where to buy them? 
  • You're basically just looking for organic loose tea. This is my favorite place cause they're close to me and they ship internationally. https://www.rosemarysgarden.com/
  • If you are buying loose herbs, then you’ll need the following to last you 30 days, assuming you need 2T per day.
  • 10 ounces of licorice root = 2T per day
  • 4 ounces of lemon balm = 2T per day
  • 4 ounces of nettleleaf = 2T per day
  • 4 ounces of red clover = 2T per day (I think it will make more than that)
What teas should I drink?
  • Honestly, I would recommend buying Anthony William's book titled Life Changing Foods. Buy it on your phone or computer, so you can use the find feature to search for your ailments. 
  • I also made a grid of all the herbs that AW recommends from the book that involve vulvodynia symptoms to help me when I'm coaching women. 
  • I only included the herbs that helped with V symptoms. I designed this list to help you decide what herbs to try first. I included other ailments that are common for those with V. Just cross reference your ailments and try to pick ones that will help you heal a few issues at once. Please note the directions for each. Obviously I included all my favorites and staples in my healing process. 
  • Herbal Tea Grid *I'm sure I missed some but at least it will help you start


Comments

  1. You have put an incredible amount of work in here. Thank you! Shingles and EBV (and of course cofactor Strep) are rampant in my family, up and down on both sides. I just had an elderly aunt pass away, and one of the last symptoms she had in her last horrible year were random brain shocks. Ugh. Anyway, I also love teas, and really appreciate your recipes. You have definitely inspired me to get going in some areas I was unsure or lacking. And I'm totally trying my Lobelia tincture on my V next time I get the pains - what the hell, right? Thanks again. You are a great example of "working for God", as Anthony says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement! This year has been crazy... new baby and we moved to Ireland. Oh my. So I’m catching up on all this. I hope you’re healing well!

      Delete
  2. Hello, I've read your post and it's realley interesting. I had vulvodynia but I managed to eliminate the pain but I still have some itching, so I've decided to try with the teas. When you say to put the whole thing in the fridge overnight to make it stronger, do you put it removing the tea leaves or do you leave the teas and remove them in the morning?.

    Thank you for all the info!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Anthony William Says About Your Symptoms

I have designed this page to help guide you through Anthony William’s published advice pertaining to vagina related issues. It might never be complete but it's still pretty thorough. Please read the introduction below and use the search function on your computer/phone to look up your specific diagnosis but more importantly YOUR PAIN TYPE (burning, itch, pain, etc). This page should help you figure out what shows and posts and books to read first. This should not be used a replacement for learning directly from the information Medical Medium has published.  TABLE OF CONTENTS The PINK titles below are links. Just click on one to be directed to the corresponding section. Introduction (please read first if you are new) 1.  Epstein Barr Virus (foundation of streptococcus) 2. Vaginal Area  Shingles (rash) & Vaginal Shingles (vaginal burning)      3. Lichen  Sclerosus    4. Neurological Inflammation (burning, itching, tingles, pain, etc) 5. Vaginal Pain 6. Vulva/Vaginal Burning/Pain 7

Directory

Blog Posts 1.  Medical Medium Basics  2. If You Are in Pain 3. What Anthony William Says About Your Symptoms 4. Sample Protocols 5. My Story 6. What the hell do I eat then? 7. Need help? Coaching Information 8. Healing with Tea Concoctions 9. I beat this *!@#ing virus again! How I did it in three weeks while pregnant 10. Success Stories... It's Not Just Me 11. Questions & Answers 12. Rinsing is Essential 13. Fighting Vulvodynia & Flu Viruses 14. Essential: Changing Your Water Source 15. How to Work With Your Doctors Without Going Crazy 16. Targeting Symptoms: Personalizing Your Protocol 17.  Christie's Success Story: Healing V While Pregnant  18. Recipe Directory 19.  Staying Satiated During a 369 Cleanse 20. How to Begin: Step by Step 21. Join Our Facebook Community! 22. Having Trouble Getting the Pain Down? How to Troubleshoot Your Protocol 23. What to Expect While Healing? Detox Process, Self-Compassion, Staying Sane, Healing Flares Welcome Page  - About this site

If You Are In Pain

HEALING VAGINAL PAIN  My personal pain was severe burning inside the vagina and outside the vagina. It felt like a chemical burn which mostly ranged from 6-9 on the pain meter. It was diagnosed by western doctors as Vulvodynia. I struggled with this for almost 15 years and I now consider myself completely cured. As a group we should start specifying the pain type because vulvodynia is just not an accurate term for all the different types of issues out there. I've met ladies who had muscular pain which was completely different than my experience. I also at times had yeast infections, lichen sclerosis, random itching, bacteria vaginosis, UTIs, basically everything. Sigh.  Here are some other great posts to help you begin HOW TO BEGIN: STEP BY STEP MEDICAL MEDIUM BASICS SHINGLES OR STREP/EBV OR JUST EBV I will explain more about Anthony William the Medical Medium in another blog post.  According to him, 90% of those with pelvic inflammation probably have an undetectable form of